- Triple Digit Losses for Cotton
- Cotton futures are triple digits weaker with losses of as much as 222 points so far for the Friday session. July cotton futures faded by 34 points on low OI on Thursday. The other nearbys were up 126 to 145 points after seeing the acreage report. December prices were still...
- Fact Sold for Soybeans
- Starting July, soybean futures are trading 1 1/2 to 12 1/2 cents lower in the front months. Soy complex futures had stayed firm, even rallied, to corn and wheats weakness into month end and report day. So far the other row crops are firming up for light morning gains in...
- New Month for Lean Hogs
- The Thursday lean hog futures trade moved prices lower with 0.6% to 2.26% losses. The late 2022 contracts were the weakest on the day, while July hogs were down just 27 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Thursday was $2.27 weaker at $118.91. The CME Lean Hog Index...
- Wheats Firming Up
- Wheat prices are following the drop yesterday with limited gains of a nickel into the new month of trade. The Merc reported 842 deliveries against the July SRW futures, for a MTD total of 2,500 contracts. KC also had 1 issued for a total of 2 contracts for the months....
- Cattle to Begin July
- The market will be closed Monday in recognition of Independence Day. The feeder cattle futures rallied triple digits on Thursday’s board break in the feed grains. Prices went home 1.3% to 1.7% higher. For the August contract that extended the month’s gain to $8.48. Live cattle prices traded mostly higher...
- Corn Firming Up for New Month
- Overnight trading into the new month has corn futures beginning July with 2 to 9 cent gains. There were no deliveries issued against July corn. Corn futures fell a sharp 26 to 35 cents on report day. September was down the most with a 5.3% loss to a near 4...
Storing Grain On Farm?
Help Protect your investment by treating your bins with Protect-it
Contact Collwest for your supplies
Collwest has developed an app to give our customers the ability to have easy access to information such as scale tickets, contracts, settlements and commodity balances.
It is our goal to always give our customers the up to date tools and resources needed to run their businesses and we believe this app allows us to do that.
Download it today on the App Store or Google Play store and call the office for any assistance.
View the latest version of Farm View online
2924 6th Line R.R#2, Collingwood, ON L9Y 3Z1
705-445-7276 OR 1-800-613-4713